BEN understands that in the current Covid landscape there are lots of concerns over the unknowns of how we can proceed with providing experiential education to our students and support their learning safely through the school year. The Bermuda Education Network has worked diligently to create an engaging learning environmental that promotes social well-being, incorporate hygiene routines and encourage physical distancing within the call “bubble”.
- Spaced check-in and temperature screening (when applicable).
- Reduced numbers of students per classroom space and expedition.
- Children will be providing an individual kit of tools and materials for use and any shared items will be properly disinfected between each use.
- Face coverings to minimize spread.
- Use of outdoor areas with physical distancing.
- Proper and frequent hand washing to reduce potential exposure.
- Virtual field trips and school visits from BEN.